Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Saturday, October 30, 2004

    Halloween

    Well, I might as well say it................I don't like Halloween. I know that this may not go over very well with a lot of people, but that is my conviction. I have struggled with this for many years. Yes, the little kids are really cute all dressed up, except for the ones that have masks with fake blood running down it or anything like that. I am not saying this to start an argument. I do not look down on people who do not share my conviction, and hope that if you do not agree you will not look down on me. I believe that the whole beginning of the holiday is pagan in origin and has an overall evil feel. I do believe that a lot of pagan worshippers do things on this day that we would like to believe don't happen. Satan is very real and powerful. I am just thankful my God is more powerful. Again I don't say this to ruffle anyones feathers, I just felt led to share what I think.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 8:19 PM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins