Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Tuesday, October 26, 2004

    I LOVE FALL!

    The trees are looking so pretty here, but GOOD GRIEF it is supposed to reach 80 degrees today. We have had some cool crisp temperatures already, but now it is getting warmer again.

    I love fall because of the beautiful colors, but I like the cool temperatures too. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking for cold, just cool & crisp. My mom said that they have already had a light frost up there. I am amazed at how different the weather here is at times and yet how close it is sometimes. A lot of days we stay within 5 degrees of Indiana, be it colder or hotter. When it comes to snow, there is a big difference though. I can remember driving to work in deep snow that is blowing all over the road, peopleare out & about if the snow plows can get through and keep the roads cleared. Here if there is a threat of snow the night before the schools close for the next day and many businesses too, we just don't have the equipment to deal with much snow. It is so different.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 12:14 PM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins