Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Tuesday, October 26, 2004

    Yesterday....

    I am trying to post every day, but things don't always work out like planned. Ms. Rachel talked me into doing this and I thought it would be fun, that was after reading her blog. She is really whitty and a whole lot better than I am at expressing herself. Maybe this will help me though. :O)

    Yesterday was a really busy day at work again! I can't wait until all of this election stuff is over. Busy days do go faster, so I can't complain too much. I am just thankful I am not a reporter, they have much later hours during this time of year.

    Yesterday by the time I cooked supper and got my step-daughter's hair colored I did not have time to post anything. Well, mostly because I felt bad getting on the internet since she was grounded from it. Her hair color turned out pretty good though, not quite as dark as she wanted it, but at least it was not a weird color or anything. :o) She had highlights and is now wanting to cover them up. We will just have to try again later.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 11:20 AM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins