Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Monday, December 20, 2004

    Granny's Approval

    My husband was telling me about Granny Strickland the other day and I thought it was interesting and amusing. He said that whenever someone in his family was going to get married, they had to go before Granny Strickland for approval. He said that my mother-in-law went before her and she told my father-in-law, "You found a good one, she will give you lots of children." They giggle about it now, but going before Granny Strickland was serious business. She is no longer with us. I would have liked to have met her, but it would be scary going before her for approval.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 11:41 AM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins