Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Saturday, December 18, 2004

    We Had Our Christmas Today

    =n=n=n=n=n=n=n=n=n
    n=n=n=n=n=n=n=n=n=
    Today we had our Christmas celebration. My step-daughter is leaving tomorrow for Oregon to spend Christmas break with her mom. She will not be back until January 5th so we chose to have our Christmas before she left rather than when she gets back. Money is tight right now so there were not a ton of gifts, but she liked her gifts. She got me some lotion from Bath & Body Works, and my husband got me some new gloves. My husband is getting me something else but is having trouble finding what her wanted to get. We watched the live action version of Grinch while we opened gifts and then we watched Elf. 2 good movies. It was a good morning. n=n=n=n=n=n=n=n=n=
    =n=n=n=n=n=n=n=n=n

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 2:58 PM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins