Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Friday, January 07, 2005

    New Year. New Me?

    Well, like countless other people at the beginning of a new year I am working at loosing weight. I am not really one for "New Year's Resolutions" but it is a good time for a fresh start. My goal is to loose 50 pounds. I started on January 3 and have lost 3.5lbs so far. I am trying to watch what I eat using some guidelines that I used before from Weight Watchers and doing Windsor Pilates. Pilates are wonderful! I have a bulging and a herniated disk that give me trouble on occasion, but Pilates incorporates some of the exercises that my Chiropractor wanted me to do. My short term goal is to loose about 20lbs. so I can wear some shirts that I have that "don't quite fit". I want to look good, but my main reason for loosing weight is my health. I'm no spring chicken you know. ;o)

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 9:58 AM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins