Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Wednesday, March 23, 2005

    Peaceful


    WaterFall
    Originally uploaded by Praiz777.
    The picture isn't that great, it doesn't do it justice. We pass by here on our way to work and I am always wanting to stop and take a picture. This morning we finally stopped. It was so beautiful with a touch of fog draping across the top of the hill. The soothing sound of the water trickling down was so calming. I wish I could have stayed.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 9:32 AM
    Comments:
    Chrisi, your photos are just getting better and better. I'm SO jealous that I didn't take this photo. It's great. :)
     
    Thank you so much!!
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins