Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Monday, April 18, 2005

    I know, I know......

    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

    Yes, I have heard of Blogger.com, I just forget to post on it in the midst of my busy life. ;o)

    I didn't get my garden planted this weekend again. Arg! I am going home tonight and getting it ready! My kind husband talked me into staying in bed instead of taking him to work Saturday, so I was without a car to go get my plants. :o( I then was not motivated to ready the garden because I had other things I needed to do also.

    Saturday evening I made meatballs using my mom's recipe. I don't think Byron or Heather were as excited about them as I was. My dad loved her meatballs, she would make meatball sandwiches for his lunch. I really enjoyed making them, it was a nostalgic thing for me. I had never made them before, but I would help my mom roll them into balls. I remember when she would make them, it was all I could do to wait for them to be done. The smell was so wonderful!

    Well, I also got to work on my apron a little this weekend, I can't wait to finish it. My wonderful hubby got my sewing machine set up where I could use it, but I decided to finish it by hand. I find it very relaxing to sew, like while we are watching TV. I have to have something to do while I watch TV, or it drives me plum nuts most of the time.


    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 2:50 PM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins