Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Monday, June 06, 2005

    EAT HERE AND GET GAS


    EAT HERE AND GET GAS
    Originally uploaded by Praiz777.

    Friday we had to take my step-daughter to the airport. She is in Oregon now with her mom. Since we had to go to the Nashville Airport, we figured we would be part of the way to Indiana so we went to visit my family. We had a nice visit.

    Saturday my dh went with my step-father and nephew to the farm and I got my mom all to myself. Usually there are little ones around demanding her attention or mine, it makes it a little hard to visit. I met her at her beauty shop and got a shampoo & cut (nobody cuts my hair but mom) and then we went diving around and hit a couple of yard sales. One of the yard sales where we stopped was a couple from my old church, that was a pleasant surprise. :o) We then did a little shopping and went home about 4:30 to hang out and wait for the boys.

    Sunday morning my niece Jenna came and then my brother and his girlfriend came down with Taylor & Ty. My brother was wanting me to see how big Ty has gotten. We planned to leave between 10am and 11am but didn't leave until about 1pm. We got home about 11:30pm, a little later than we had planned. We also forgot our laptop at my mom's. No computer at home for a whole month!!! At first when I found out we had left it I freaked out, I felt sick to my stomach and had a little trouble breathing. Once I got calmed down I realized that yes, I can live without the computer. I think this is God's way of kicking me in the rear and telling me I need to get more done on the weekends. I can still use the computer at work and can go to the library if necessary. My mom is coming down next month and will be able to bring it then. I just hope she doesn't do like we did and forget it. :oO

    Although it felt like it at first, it really isn't the end of the world. :o)

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 11:33 AM
    Comments:
    Ok, now that I'm finished hyperventilating about your laptop (are you SURE you can live w/out it? We can take a road trip!) I have to say that I have laughed and laughed and laughed about "Eat Here and Get Gas!" Oh my gosh, that is TOO funny! :oD
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins