Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Monday, September 12, 2005

    Nothing much to say........

    I don't really have much to say. I am getting a lot of preassure to post, so I figured I better.

    Something I read today made me remember what a wonderful, loving hubby I have. When I was having trouble with my back, I couldn't get up or sit down without him practically lifting or sitting me down. That was so humbling for me. I would say over & over how sorry I was that he had to do all this for me. He would just lovingly reassure me it was ok. He is so good to me, I hope that he knows how wonderful I think he is. :o)

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 3:43 PM
    Comments:
    Well, I did it begrudgingly. I hate that you have to do stuff like this to keep people from abusing your private blog. :o(
     
    Oh, yeah. Are you trying to say I talk a lot? I don't talk a lot. I am always quiet as a mouse. You never know I'm around because I am so quiet. I can't believe you think I talk too much.... :o)
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins