Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Saturday, April 15, 2006

    Almost Forgot.........

    I almost forgot to post today. I'm hoping I'll get in the habit so that I do it more.

    Today was a pretty uneventful day. The weather was nice, on the warm side. I cooked 9 lbs of Ground Beef, Pattied 10 Turkey/Beef Burgers, and separated 10 lbs of boneless chicken breast. It's now all neatly settled into freezer baggies in my freezer. It makes meal preparation so much easier during the work week. This will last us for a while, hopefully until Shop Rite has their next meat sale.

    I also worked on my clay pots that I am painting for the bathroom. I'll post a pic when I get them done. I am going to use them for cotton balls and Q-tips. It will help dress the bathroom up a bit too, it's just so plain right now.

    Well, my bed is calling me. ~Goodnight~

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 11:39 PM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins