Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    And The Thunder Rolls...............


    Butterfly on Orange Flower
    Originally uploaded by Praiz777.
    We had some storms go through earlier, I hope it didn't make hubby's job harder. When the electricity goes out if shuts things down and really makes a mess.

    Tomorrow the Tour De Georgia Race is going through our area. I'm not much into that stuff, but it's kinda interesting having it come through our area.

    My friend Rachel and I are working on the Proverbs 31 Challenge ( ). I am working on memorizing Jeremiah 29: 11-13. I am horrible at memorizing!!! How ya doin' Rachel?

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 2:55 PM
    Comments:
    :D You already know.
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins