Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Friday, April 21, 2006

    How Sad


    How Sad
    Originally uploaded by Praiz777.
    This morning when my hubby was bringing me to work he ran over a squirrel. :o( It was awful! He slowed down and tried to let the little guy go on across, and he made it to the other side of the road safely. At the last minute, the little guy darted right under the car. It is the most horrible thing to feel un animal being caught under your tire. :o(

    Yesterday I dropped by my friend Rachel's house to drop something off to her. I hadn't planned to stay long, just for a little while for a visit. Well, before we knew it, it was a few minutes before 8pm! I just never get to see her anymore.

    This weekend one of my main things to do since it is supposed to rain is make some cool neck bands. My hubby has a very hot job, I am hoping this will help him stay a little cooler.

    I still have a little work to do on my Bible verses. I don't know why memorizing is so hard for me. I have the first 2 memorized, but still working on the 3rd. I don't know the 3rd very confidently.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 4:55 PM
    Comments:
    So sorry about the squirrel. Sometimes you just can't avoid it though! :(

    I also wanted to let you know, I checked out your photos, and boy do you ROCK!
     
    Awww, thanks! That's so sweet.
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins