Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Thursday, April 27, 2006

    Kittens

    Much to my hubby's dismay, we have 4 new kittens. We have had several litters and usually only 1 or 2 live. :o( We need to take her to get fixed, now we may have more little girls. I hope not. I would love for them to all be boys, but the chances aren't to great of that happening.

    This morning as part of my Proverb 31 Challenge I fixed breakfast for hubby and Heather. They were so excited last night about it. I have offered to make hubby breakfast before and he doesn't want me to get up early to do it. Heather is more of a pizza, Ramen Noodle, etc. type of breakfast eater, but she was all excited about having French Toast. I forget the she likes french toast, she hates eggs so you would think she wouldn't like it but she does. I would like to start doing this more often, maybe once a week. It's just so hard on days I have to work. I need to try though.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 8:57 PM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins