Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Sunday, April 16, 2006

    Resurrection Day

    We don't really make a big deal out of Easter Sunday. It is a time to remember what Christ has done for us, but we don't do the "Easter" thing. No, I'm not against Easter or anything. It's just so commercial that the resurrection is all but forgotten amongst the bunnies and eggs and such. For those that do remember Christ's death & resurrection, every day should be Easter. I don't say this to judge anyone. I say this with shame, knowing that I don't do this as I should either. If we kept what Christ has done for us at the front of our mind always, I believe our actions would change a great deal from day to day.

    Christ died a horrible death on the cross, but that wasn't the end......He rose from the grave and is ALIVE!!!

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 10:31 PM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins