Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    Rose From My Yard


    Rose
    Originally uploaded by Praiz777.
    I was so excited to get this rose from my yard! It has a few little imperfections on the outer petels which the feathering helps to disguise.

    Heather got her first interview for a job this past Tuesday. The only problem it that it is not right in town and she doesn't have a car right now. Well, I guess we'll see if she gets it and figure things out from there. If she could work it out it would be great, she needs a job!!! :o)

    Hubby's job is hopefully back to normal. He was off for a week (without pay I might add) and before that he wasn't getting 40 hours. Everything was up and running again as of yesterday so hopefully that will be the last of the layoffs.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 3:29 PM
    Comments:
    That's great! You'll have to call me and tell me where she applied. Cain is also hoping to hear back from the place where Brooke worked. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

    Sorry to hear Byron's job hasn't been going so well. I just heard on the news tonight that Trion's Mt. Vernon has layed off about 150 (I think) employees. It's a shame. :(

    Miss you!
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins