Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Friday, June 09, 2006

    I Gotta Do It!!!!

    Ok, I've decided that I GOTTA DO IT, I gotta lose the weight. I thought about humiliating myself and posting my weight, but I won't. I will say that right now I wear a size 18/20 and I'm going to be in a 14/16 by the middle of August. My long term goal is to lose 80lbs. I started Wednesday, June 7th, but wasn't able to post an entry until now. I joined SparkPeople, so far I really LOVE it. I was skeptical at first, but decided to try it since it's free. I'm going to keep a journal at least once a week there to help motivate me. I'm really excited, I just need to work on staying excited. Yesterday I drank, not 64oz but 84.5 oz of water! WoooHooo! So far so good.

    My wonderful friend Rachel braught me my first Gooseberry Patch cookbook and a beautiful journal for house sitting. If you have never seen any of the Gooseberry Patch stuff, you have to check out their website at www.gooseberrypatch.com . I have looked at the cookbooks and wondered how they are because the recipes are submitted. I guess I wondered if the recipes would be a bunch of recipes that I had seen before or just too weird. I have to say it is wonderful! The one she got me is "Almost Homemade". I probably wouldn't have chosen this one because I have seen cookbooks like this and they use expensive convenience foods in the recipes. That's why this is so much sweeter a gift, because I would have missed out! The recipes sound great, I know that I will be trying a lot of them. Thank you so much Rachel!

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 2:35 PM
    Comments:
    Oh I wish you weren't 2 hours away! We could be walkin' buddies!
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins