Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Thursday, November 09, 2006

    Our Newest Kitty


    A close up of Bob
    Originally uploaded by Praiz777.
    This is our newest kitty Bob. He's just starting to get comfortable with us, he was so wild. All of our cats except one just showed up, Bob is no different. Actually we aren't even sure Bob is a he, we haven't been able to check. Bob is so pretty with those beautiful green (yes Rachel, they are green) eyes and little bobbed-tail.

    We are also going to be getting a new dog. I have mixed feelings about it, but hubby and Heather are so excited. Hubby is looking at dog houses right now. As soon as he can find one we are going to go the the local shelter. I'll post pics when we get our new addition.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 4:57 PM
    Comments:
    That little pink nose just needs to be kissed!
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins