Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Thursday, December 21, 2006

    Just a Little Catching Up

    Ok, let's try to get caught up on what's been going on. The Christmas party for the office.....We went to Logans, it was probably the fastest party we've ever had. Our menus were turned in early so we didn't have to wait forever for our food. Usually we open gifts while we wait for food, so we didn't get to do that until after we ate. Rachel had my name and she kinda went overboard (not that I mind *giggle*). She gave me Bath & Body Works Lotion, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory DVD, several little Burt's Bees lotions, a cute little gingerbread man and a pretty felt bag with a dove on it. She also gave me Elf in my stocking, she was so horrified that I didn't own Elf. :o)

    I got the rest of my Christmas gifts from my hubby. The biggest thing was a new camera!!! I really didn't expect that at all!! It's a refurbished (so he got a good deal on it under $100) Olympus with 5mp, my old one was 2. It also has supermacro, this will be great for taking pictures of the items I stitch to sell on Etsy so that I can show better detail. I also got Muppets Christmas Carol and Walton's Season 3. He is so sweet.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 11:59 AM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins