Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Thursday, January 04, 2007

    Happy New Year!!


    Jenna & Uncle Buzzy, originally uploaded by Praiz777.

    Happy New Year!

    2007, a fresh new start. I don't make "resolutions" but I would like to make a new start in 2007.

    * Read God's Word More
    I don't think you are ever at a point where this would not be something that could be improved upon.

    * Pray More
    Another area I don't think you could improve too much.

    * Lose Weight
    I'm going to make a fresh start against the battle of the bulge. I need to get my acid reflux back under control too. This falls into place when my eating habits improve.

    * Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
    I know this is a common catch phrase, but I really need to do this. I get so worked up about things, but when I calm down and look back I realize how dumb it was to get upset and then I feel bad and sometimes stupid.


    * Get My House Under Control
    I need to have a routine for housework, right now it's just chaos. Part of this will be organizing my Household Binder that I've started. Another part is downsizing the clutter. I think our lives will be more pleasant with less clutter.


    We went to Indiana this past weekend. My uncle from Arizona flew in and was also there until today. This was the first time I had seen him since I was like 12 or 14. He is the half brother of my dad who died when I was 4. I don't know much of his side of the family because they lived so far away when I was growing up. My mom really did try to get us together with them as much as she could, Arizona is a LONG way from Indiana. We had a good visit. I got to see more of my brother this weekend than I think I have seen since I moved to Georgia. There were some rocky times but overall it was a good trip. I really hate that I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to see. I hope we get to take a longer trip soon.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 11:53 AM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins