Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Wednesday, January 17, 2007

    Picture of Noel that Heather took this last weekend.

    This little stinker has been getting out of her kennel, that is 6ft high. She climbs to the top and drops to the ground. We've lost count how many times she has gotten out. Even after getting her leg caught about 3 or 4 times and hanging there until we found her (which we know wasn't too long after she did it). Every time she got out she would always stay up near the house, usually on or near the porch. Yesterday morning she got out for the last time. We found her when my hubby was taking me to work on the road. The way she was hit we could tell she didn't suffer, I won't go into the icky details. She was so sweet, when she would get out you just called her and she would come running into your arms. I'm just thankful she didn't hang herself and suffer. I was so afraid every day I would come home from work and find her caught on the fence where she had suffered all day.

    Sorry for the depressing post. :o(
    Posted by Picasa

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 6:48 AM
    Comments:
    (((Chrisi & family))) :(
     
    Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins