Let's Talk over Coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Georgia, United States

I am 36 years old. Happily married in 2000 to a wonderful man who I met on the internet. :o) I have a step-daughter who is soon to be married. I moved from Indiana to Georgia in 2000, talk about your culture shock! I'm by no means perfect, but I am striving to be the woman God would have me to be. Proverbs 31 is my goal, but I am still a work in progress.

What is this blog About

My Friends

  • Rachel's Blog
  • Kayla's Blog
  • My Etsy Store

  • Buy The Stitch
  • My Links

  • Prairie Homemaker
  • Hillbilly Housewife
  • Truth For Life Daily Broadcast With Alistair Begg
  • Recipes I've Found
  • My Wish List
  • Heather's Wish List
  • Archives


    Sunday, January 14, 2007

    Senior Pictures

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    This is Heather. She was posing for Rachel on the walking bridge and then decided to make this beautiful face for me.

    Yesterday Rachel took Heather's Senior pictures at Chickamauga Battlefield and in Chattanooga. The plan was to go to the art district in Chattanooga, but we stopped off at the tower in the battlefield on the way up. We had such a beautiful day for pictures. We walked across the walking bridge over to the museum and she got some shots around there.


    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    This is Heather standing on the glass bridge that goes to the museum. I'm not real paranoid of heights, but the glass really made me nervous. I had a wonderful time, but my feet sure did hurt when we were done.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Heather and Rachel resting and thinking. She had just finished shooting a picture of Heather on this bench/wall.

    After we left Chattanooga we went to IHOP for lunch, we were all starving since we didn't have any breakfast. I didn't make very good food choices, I haven't been to IHOP in about 5 years. Even then I was sick and didn't keep any of it down. :o( When we finished the waitress came by and asked us if we wanted any cheesecake, to which I replied, "Oh no, no, no, no." I noticed Rachel was looking at me kinda weird and she said yes to the waitress. I thought this was kinda weird because I thought we were all getting pretty full. Then I looked that waitress who had kind of a weird look on her face too and said, "I must have misunderstood you, what did you say?" She repeated, "Would you like this all on one bill?" I immediately started laughing and apologized explaining what I thought she had said. Then we were all laughing. Rachel said, "I was thinking goodness Chrisi, I'll pay if it's that big of a deal." Rachel and I had the giggles about that for quite a while after words, a little too long according to Heather. Rachel has this way of just looking at me and snickering when I get tickled about something that makes me start laughing all over again. Which in turn usually makes her laugh too and starts the whole thing over again. Laughter is good medicine they say, I should be healthy for about a month with the laughing I did at IHOP. It was a good day.

    Chrisi Coffee Talk at 5:03 PM
    Comments: Post a Comment


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins